2K Reveals WWE 2K20 Showcase Mode Match Line-Up
In this year’s WWE game from 2K, the Showcase mode will focus on the “Women’s Evolution” from the NXT TakeOver 2014 match featuring Charlotte Flair with Rich Flair vs. Natalya with Bret Hart, to Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James at Elimination Chamber 2017, right on through the first time ever for the women to main event Wrestlemania at WM35 featuring Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhonda Rousey in a Triple Threat match.
In total there will be 15 matches for you to relive from the Women’s Revolution all featuring bonus stipulations to unlock in-game items and WWE Superstars, as well as documentary clips from the archives. Also, 2K has released a new trailer featuring some icons of the business.
WWE 2K20 will release for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 22nd.
WWE 2K20 2K SHOWCASE: THE WOMEN’S EVOLUTION
- NXT TakeOver – Charlotte Flair w/ Ric Flair v. Natalya w/Bret Hart
- NXT TakeOver: Rival – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte Flair v. Bayley v. Becky Lynch
- NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn – Bayley v. Sasha Banks
- Night of Champions 2015 – Charlotte Flair w/Paige & Becky Lynch v. Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella & Alicia Fox
- Wrestlemania 32 – Charlotte Flair w/Ric Flair v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks
- RAW – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte w/Dana Brooke
- Backlash – Becky Lynch v. Alexa Bliss v. Carmella v. Naomi v. Natalya v. Nikki Bella
- Hell in a Cell – Charlotte Flair v. Sasha Banks
- Elimination Chamber – Becky Lynch v. Mickie James
- RAW – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair
- Fastlane – Sasha Banks v. Nia Jax
- Wrestlemania 33 – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair v. Nia Jax v. Sasha Banks
- Wrestlemania 34 – Charlotte Flair v. Asuka
- Evolution – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair
- Wrestlemania 35 – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey