Rockstar Games Aim To Release Update Fixing GTA Onlines Commonly Reported Issues Tomorrow
The latest update from Rockstar Games states that they’re going to download a patch that should fix some of the more commonly reported issues with GTA Online. So if all goes well, there should be more than a handful of happy folk out there.
The issues that have been more commonly reported are below.
• “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
• “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
• Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
• Errors about jobs failing to start or load
• Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
• Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
• Long matchmaking load screens, eventually timing out after 10-15 minutes
• Offline (disc-based) and online content mixing on the Jobs list
• Ending up in a free-roam session with no jobs/markers on the map while playing as a temporary character during a cloud outage
The patch will be released on both Xbox360 and PlayStation 3, if all goes well. We’ll keep you informed on what Rockstar are doing regarding the matter.
Thanks, Game Informer.