Video Unboxing: Call of Duty WWII Deployment Kit and Gear Crate
The highly anticipated Call of Duty: WWII released last week for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and while my review may be a little while away (it’s good by the way), to scratch my Call of Duty collectible itch, I decided to pick up the Deployment Kit and a Limited Edition Gear Crate.
The Deployment Kit is like a proper collector’s edition that comes with the Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide and a load of really cool items exclusive to this edition. Better still, I’ve seen this box sell at around £70-£80/$100 at leading retailers, but I managed to pick it up for less than £60. The Limited Edition Gear Crate is basically similar to a subscription box, but this was from Amazon, it was a one-time purchase and I knew what all the items would be. This box cost me £29.99 and overall represented good value for money, even though I was a tad disappointed with the design of the mug included, as it was a little different to the retail images.
The Call of Duty: WWII Deployment Kit Contains:
- Flashlight: WWII-themed flashlight, branded with Call of Duty: WWII logo.
- Canteen: Call of Duty: WWII-themed metal canteen and pouch.
- Dog Tag: In-game character, Ronald “Red” Daniels’ dog tag.
- Hardcover Collector’s Edition Guide: Contains a hardcover version of the complete strategy guide.
- Hardcover Journal: A 192-page writing journal with a ribbon bookmark and inside pocket.
- Poster: An 11″x17″ poster featuring Call of Duty: WWII character artwork.
- Propaganda Print: An 8″x10″, high-quality replica piece of propaganda artwork.
- WWII Visual Encyclopaedia by DK: Step-by-step visual history book covering the major events of World War II.
The Call of Duty: WWII Limited Edition Gear Crate includes:
- Gear Crate
- Mini cable guy
- 2 Drinking Glasses
- Ronald Daniels Dog Tag
- 2 Coasters
- Tin WW2 Style Mug