Video Unboxing and Review: Nintendo Classic Mini SNES
The illusive SNES Mini Classic is out now and despite Nintendo failing to deliver the mass customer demand at launch, and despite missing out on the NES Classic, I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one. So with that, I decided once more to record a video unboxing and review Nintendo’s latest mini retro console.
The console itself is a cute bit of kit, which comes with 21 pre-installed games, one of the which was Star Fox 2, which was never released at retail. So for most of us, this is the first time that we’ll get a chance to play this lost soul. It also includes iconic favourites such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country and much more.
You can find my unboxing and review of the SNES Mini Class below, as well as added details and photos taken of the system. You can also Subscribe to my YouTube channel here and the official Push-Start-Play channel here.
21 PRE-INSTALLED GAMES INCLUDE:
- Contra III The Alien Wars
- Donkey Kong Country
- Final Fantasy III
- Kirby Super Star
- Kirby’s Dream Course
- Mega Man X
- Secret of Mana
- Star Fox
- Star Fox 2 (previously unreleased)
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Super Castlevania IV
- Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
- Super Metroid
- Super Punch-Out!
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Two Super NES Classic Controllers
- HDMI cable
- USB power cable (you can also connect this cable to any USB charger adaptors that you might get with a mobile phone).