Video Unboxing and Review: Venom Arcade Fight Stick (PC/PS4/XboxOne)
The Venom Arcade Fight Stick is a great alternative for those that want to attempt to replicate the arcade experience in the comfort of their own home without breaking the bank with a price of around £60. It of course works great on games such as the Street Fighter franchise, Injustice 2, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, Killer Instinct and more.
The Venom Arcade Stick is compatible with PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, sadly though it’s not compatible with the Nintendo Switch, which would have been great for when playing Pokkén Tournament DX and Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers. Considering its price, it is very well made, doesn’t feel cheap and for the most part, felt like it at least gave me some kind of advantage when going online (even though I did get my ass whopped).
You can find my video unboxing and review of the Venom Arcade Fight Stick, as well as some HD photos taken by myself below. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel here and the official Push-Start-Play channel here.
Venom Multi Format 8-Button Arcade Fight Stick Review Features:
- Multi format design compatible with PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC and MAC
- Sleek, contemporary space saving design to complement your home set up
- Authentic arcade quality joystick and buttons
- Eight button layout with turbo functions
- Premium quality components with genuine layout
- Full compatible with Sanwa Denshi buttons and joystick (sold separately)
- Designed for comfort and stability, yet easily portable
- Legacy system compliant