New World War Z Gameplay Trailer Showcases Character Classes
Sabre Interactive and Focus Home Interactive has released a new gameplay trailer for the 4-player, co-op survival zombie shooter, World War Z, which is based upon the popular novels and movie. In the new trailer, we get a breakdown of the six available character classes’ skills and abilities, which includes the Gunslinger, Hellraiser, Slasher, Medic, Fixer and Exterminator.
You can watch the gameplay video detailing each of the character classes, as well as some added press release details below.
- Gunslinger – For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.
- Hellraiser – Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.
- Slasher – For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.
- Medic – Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.
- Fixer – When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator – Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn.
In World War Z, you will fight 100’s of savage zombie hordes on one screen, thirsty for your blood across locations such as New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and more. World War Z will release for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in 2019.