Modern Warfare 2: We’ve Got Maps
Curious on what maps are coming to MW2 or making a re-appearance from its predecessor? Well you’re in luck.
The official Xbox Liveâ€™s marketplace website has released some of the upcoming map packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 DLC map pack details. We can now confirm that the map pack will be called Stimulus Package and it will contain five maps with two of those being re-released versions of Call of Duty 4â€™s.
It will be released on Xbox Live on March 30th for an exclusive amount of time before being released to PS3 and PC owners. No price has been confirmed as of yet.
Here are the map descriptions:
- Bailout â€“ Multi-level apartment complex
- Storm â€“ Open industrial park littered with heavy machinery
- Salvage â€“ Snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.
- Crash â€“ War-torn urban environment (CoD4)
- Overgrown â€“ Features a massive dry creek bed (CoD4)
I remember back in those classic â€œPwningâ€ n00b tubing days I did enjoy camping in the grass in Overgrown and stupidly going into the crashed plane in the middle of the map and constantly dying. I will enjoy reminiscing those days on MW2 and racking up my death ratio even more.
What are you gamers thinking about the DLC maps? What one out of the new maps are you liking the sound of or are you a Battlefield Bad Company 2 player?
Leave your opinions below!