BlizzCon: World Of Warcraft Expansion Confirmed
We all knew it was coming. With Blizzard trying to push out more content to keep the masses playing, it had to be announced. So what awaits the Alliance and the Horde in the Warlords of Draenor?
It seems that the general gist is that Garrosh Hellscream escapes capture and with a “friends” help, heads into the past to stop the Horde from drinking the blood of demons. By doing this he hopes to shape the Horde in to his own image.
With levelling in WoW already fractured by various storylines, it may be possible for some serious confusion for new players. From watching the BlizzCon live stream though, it really seems like the developers are listening and making some positive changes for us.
New Game Features:
- Explore a Savage World: Explore the hostile world of Draenor, home of the orc and draenei races, as it once existed, and adventure in all-new zones alongside characters central to Warcraft history
- Build Your Garrison: Construct, command, and expand your own customizable stronghold on Draenor, and gather NPC followers to collect resources and embark on missions on your orders.
- Instantly Upgrade to Level 90: Boost one character of your choosing to be ready to adventure on Draenor, making it easier than ever to enjoy the latest content alongside your friends.
- New Player Character Art: Character models and animations for many of World of Warcraft‘s existing playable races are being fully revamped in keeping with the game’s iconically epic style.
- Adventure to Level 100: Reach new heights of power and unlock bonuses to further enhance your abilities on your way to the new level cap of 100.
- …And More: Take on a wide array of Dungeons, Raids, Scenarios, Battlegrounds, Challenge Modes, and more—no matter what kind of content you enjoy, new adventures await.
If you’re in need of any more information, you can check out MMO Champion for a ton of screenshots and artwork. Not to mention the new level 100 talents. There is also the official site for even more goodies.
It may sound weird, but I think I may be looking forward to the new character models most of all. It’s been needed for quite a while now, as the newer models (Worgen/Goblin) create a huge disparity in quality. In all honesty, I wasn’t very keen on Mists of Pandaria, I stopped playing for quite a while because of it, as did several million others. I think this might just see a huge amount return though.
Whatever your faction or race in WoW, there is plenty to look forward to. So, will you be returning to Azeroth?