Next Hero Academy Update Adds Tribe Team
The popular iOS title Hero Academy will soon receive another exciting update. This latest modification will add yet another team, The Tribe. This latest bunch of misfits will be joining the steadily growing roster of players, The Council, The Dark Elves, The Dwarves and now The Tribe. Below is a short exert from the press release that describes the new team.
The harsh wastelands are home to the Tribe, a loose federation of fierce warriors led by powerful chieftains. The Tribe lives for battle; when one member falls, his comrades are enraged.
• Warrior – Bred for battle, the ruthless warrior can instantly K.O. any enemy unit at or below 50% health.
• Axe Thrower – The axe thrower deals 100 extra damage to enemies above 50% health.
• Witch – Wielding dark magic, the witch explodes fallen heroes at range to damage nearby enemies.
• Shaman – The shaman is a master of the healing arts whose healing spells chain through multiplle allies, even heroes already at full health.
• Chieftain – Leading the Tribe into battle is a brutal AOE fighter who can pull surrounding enemies close, or charge out to attack distant enemies.
Additionally, Robot Entertainment will also be adding a new battlefield, which is free to all players, as well as iPad support that optimizes the universal app with high-res graphics and more screen space specifically designed for iPad.