EGX 2018 Tickets Are on Sale Now!
Tickets are available now for EGX 2018, the UK’s biggest video games event hosted at the Birmingham NEC, coming this September. The event will take place from Thursday September 20th and will end on Sunday September 23rd.
During EGX will you will able to play a whole host of AAA video games before their release date, current released titles, as well as vibrant indie and retro sections to suit the needs of every gaming enthusiasts. There will also be eSports and Cosplay events, meet and greets, Developer Sessions, a GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair, merchandise stands and so much more.
With more than 80,000 expected visitors over its four day event, tickets are expected to sell fast. So if you don’t want to miss out, you can read up on all the details and purchase your tickets for EGX 2018 here.
Below are added details on EGX 2018 courtesy of the official press release.
The full list of features at EGX 2018 includes:
- A packed show floor featuring the world’s biggest game franchises playable pre-release
- The incredible Rezzed Zone housing the world’s largest collection of indie games
- Globally respected game development talent offering insights into their latest projects in the Developer Session.
- A huge eSports arena with the best players competing in the biggest tournaments
- The European Final of the Capcom Pro Tour, Capcom’s epic year-round Street Fighter tournament
- Meet and greet sessions with prominent YouTube and Twitch personalities
- A massive cosplay arena with daily masquerades, competitions, how-to talks and photo shoots
- A vast retro area with systems spanning 40 years of gaming as well as arcade and pinball machines
- The return of the Games Library with visitors able to pick and choose from a massive catalogue of games to play with their friends
- The GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair featuring publishers, developers, recruiters and educators offering guidance on beginning a career in games
- The GamesIndustry.biz Trade Zone, offering meeting space and networking opportunities to the UK industry
- The Rezzed Sessions, offering in-depth insight into topics affecting indie developers
- Retail stands with limited edition merch and pre-order incentives exclusive to EGX
- Community parties on Friday and Saturday nights packed with entertainment